This Halloween, protect yourself from evil spirits waiting to torment you – and rising energy bills – with these energy efficiency tips. After all, saving energy and money is a treat you can enjoy all year long.
To save additional money on your energy costs we have these 5 tips:
- One of the scariest things is the dark and not knowing what hides in the shadows. Take full advantage of this scary effect by turning off all your lights this Halloween night.
- Fill your Halloween Pumpkins with candles. Candles don’t use energy and they are way spookier than regular flashlights.
- To save more money on lighting costs, use energy-efficient light bulbs and LED lights. LEDs come in a wide range of colors and effects too.
- Help your trick or treaters find their way to your door with some solar walkway lights. Solar walkway lights will charge up during the day and shine bright at night without using any energy.
- Remember to power down your decorations. After a successful night of Halloween trick-or-treating, or welcoming kids with frightful costumes at your doorstep, make sure you unplug or turn off your outside decorations after the night has quieted down.