The world’s most energy efficient solar integrated roofing system is proud to announce SunSpark Technology Inc. as their premiere module manufacturer for all introductory sales and installations.
For more, please follow this link.
SunSpark proudly manufactures its solar modules in our southern California plant, employing local hardworking Americans to assemble thousands of panels annually. We use only high-quality components in the manufacture of the solar modules.
Sunspark is committed to do what it can to help our country grow and prosper. One of the most important ways is to build our products in the USA employing Americans in the process.
We are excited to announce that SunSpark has received certifications with IEC 61215 and 61730 standards for its high efficiency solar modules. The certifications are approved by TUV Nord GmbH from Germany.
The Solar Panel Art Series aligns science and art, creating a platform where renewable energy meets artistic creativity.
The Solar Panel Art Series aims to raise awareness for renewable energy, now set to become the primary form of energy in the not-too-distant future. The project would like to highlight the potential where art, technology and nature can co-exist.
With holidays almost upon us and home decorating to do, costs and energy savings should be on the brain. So as you put the finishing touches on that giant lighting display, be sure to read these energy-efficient holiday decorating tips below:
Switch to LED Options
Christmas tree lighting definitely increases the season’s electricity bill, but replacing incandescent holiday lights with energy-efficient LED lights can help. ENERGY STAR® qualified LED lights use 70 percent less energy while providing a brighter light. They also remain cool to the touch and are not made of glass or filament, making them safer for children. In addition, these bulbs also last 10 times longer, ensuring homeowners will have an energy-efficient solution for many years to come.
Consider a Fiber Optic Tree
This year’s most special gift may not be sitting under the tree – it may be the tree itself. A modern fiber optic Christmas trees presents an energy-saving alternative, as the light comes from energy-efficient LED bulbs. This gives you the same look for much less energy use (and much less cleanup when the holidays are over).
One of the simplest ways to cut your energy bill is to limit electricity usage to periods when the decorations may be fully enjoyed. Using automatic timers to turn lights off at evening’s end is a good start, and you should also consider turning the lights off when you’re home alone. This saves the lights and the electricity for a time when more can enjoy it.
Locate Decorating Alternatives
Not all illumination has to come from decorative lights. Festive options such as ornaments and tinsel have highly reflective properties, making them the perfect complement to traditional lighting options. They’re also just as bright at night as they are during the day.
This Halloween, protect yourself from evil spirits waiting to torment you – and rising energy bills – with these energy efficiency tips. After all, saving energy and money is a treat you can enjoy all year long.
To save additional money on your energy costs we have these 5 tips:
- One of the scariest things is the dark and not knowing what hides in the shadows. Take full advantage of this scary effect by turning off all your lights this Halloween night.
- Fill your Halloween Pumpkins with candles. Candles don’t use energy and they are way spookier than regular flashlights.
- To save more money on lighting costs, use energy-efficient light bulbs and LED lights. LEDs come in a wide range of colors and effects too.
- Help your trick or treaters find their way to your door with some solar walkway lights. Solar walkway lights will charge up during the day and shine bright at night without using any energy.
- Remember to power down your decorations. After a successful night of Halloween trick-or-treating, or welcoming kids with frightful costumes at your doorstep, make sure you unplug or turn off your outside decorations after the night has quieted down.
The SunSpark Technology Inc. family joins Breast Cancer Awareness month wearing pink! Whether you are fighting or know someone who is, it’s important to spread the word, in hopes of one day finding a cure!
To receive a complimentary copy of our DNV-GL Engineering Report, please enter your e-mail address below.
- SunSpark Technology, Inc.
- 3080 12th Street, Riverside, CA 92507
Appointments for private tour of our facility are available by appointment, please contact us to schedule:
Phone (951) 342-3050